her observations become more entertaining and precious.
Yesterday we were working outside in the yard, the sun was bright and it was a comfortable 55°F. As I was messing with the snow tires that I was removing for the season, Miriam reflected in her most mature and thoughtful air:
"Dad, it's such a beautiful day. On a day like this, I can't see how anyone can stay inside and watch TV."
Then, this morning, as I was helping her find something or other to get out the door for school, she showed me the fancy scarf that she planned to bring.
"Guess what, Dad? I'm bringing this scarf to school, I really need to. We're going to pretend like we're Hebrew girls with scarves on our heads, and we're going to talk to each other in Hebrew Horse Latin."
And then she gave me a sample of the Hebrew Horse Latin, a quick hug, and headed happily off to school. It's such pleasure to see her grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is one very precious and special young lady and I love her so. Thanks for your and Crytals part in her fine upbringing.
ReplyDelete