All great masters are chiefly distinguished by the power of adding a second, a third, and perhaps a fourth step in a continuous line. Many a man has taken the first step. With every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first.And that is the end.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
He who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserves neither liberty nor safety. ~Ben Franklin
Green is the new red.
Give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day. Maybe two days, if it is a big fish.
Cattle are driven, sheep are led.
~Randy Ludeman
When I was young, I admired people who were clever. Now that I am old, I admire people who are kind. ~Abraham Joshua Heschel
Thursday, March 25, 2010
And He Quoth
I have decided to simplify my FB "Info" page and give the Ad-Masters less data to work with. To preserve the quotes I had collected there, I will paste them here. Thus:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment