Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another attempt

After originating the Lev David blog and to date not really adding much to it, I have decided that perhaps a new outlet can stimulate production in general. The information that strikes me as noteworthy on a regular basis doesn't always fall into the strictures of the Lev David blog, but is still itching for expression. Therefore, if I have a virtual notebook, a place where I am less afraid of collage and pastiche, I can begin to release the small streams of expression and refine and capture the better parts later. This is my intent at the outset. I don't want to replace or delete Lev David, but I need an on-ramp to give it the energy and substance it deserves. And I need an outlet for ideas about science, food, popular culture, politics, nature, and the other subjects I am interested in. So here we go, second attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment